When most people hear the word “insurance” they think of their cars, but in many cases their home is the most important and expensive piece of property they own. Our agency offers a variety of comprehensive homeowners insurance policies to choose from and these plans can be tailored to suit your individual needs and budget.
ERIE’s HomeProtector policies automatically include a full complement of standard features that cover your dwelling, personal property and other structures. The policy also includes liability protection, loss of use and medical payments to others' coverage. You may take advantage of higher deductibles, discounts and credits to reduce your insurance premiums, and you can add endorsements to your policy to broaden the protection limits even further.
Paying for smaller claims yourself may enable you to lower your homeowners insurance premiums by choosing a higher deductible. ERIE offers a choice of deductibles.
• Multi-policy – You could save up to 30% by insuring your auto, home, and life with ERIE, you will receive a discount on your auto premium as well as your homeowners insurance premium.
• New Home - Receive a discount if you live in a new home.
Premises Alarm - Central Station Fire and/or Burglary Alarm System; or Fire and/or Burglary Alarm System that directly and automatically alerts the Fire Department or Police Department.
ERIE offers a variety of optional coverages to meet your individual needs and these can be added to your homeowners policy by endorsement for a minimal additional premium:
• Sewer or Drainage Back-Up pays for direct loss caused by water or sewage that backs up through sewers or drains.
• Identity Recovery endorsement provides up to $25,000 worth of coverage for both fraud and expense reimbursement for $20 per year.
• Replacement Cost on Personal Property.